This time you can win the following:
Karma Roleplaying System Core Rules Book from Bards and Sages
Control your character’s destiny in ways you never thought possible! The Karma Roleplaying System offers you a unique modular system that lets you build the character you always wanted to play. No levels or classes. No arbitrary restrictions. Create your own races. Design your own spells. Build your own magical items. All using an easy-to-follow point system. Everything you need is in this one book. Additional supplements expand on the information in the core book, providing storytellers and players with additional ready-made material to use and additional inspiration for their own creations.
DRAGONSHIRE: Deluxe Edition by Fat Dragon Games
DRAGONSHIRE: Deluxe Edition takes your fantasy game to new heights… literally. This all new village set features raised roads, user customizable signs, bridges, a bell tower and much more! Our new stacking designs for building sections make constructing your town on-the-fly during your game a snap. Hot swappable interior floorplan tiles allow you to customize your building in seconds, and rooftop adapter pieces allow you to stage miniature fights on top of buildings! As with all of our sets, these models are designed for the beginner card modeler.
Savage Worlds Fantasy Companion by Pinnacle Entertainment
Hundreds of items, monsters, and new spells await your dungeon delvers in this Explorer’s-size full-color Companion for Savage Worlds. Arm your dwarven warrior with all-new Edges and a legendary axe so that he can stand against terrible dragons, loathsome demons, and even the most-dreaded giant bees! The Companion series features genre material that’s ready to be added directly to your existing game or help you start a new one. Expand your options and increase your fun: get a Companion today!
You probably want to know how you can get your hands on one of these. That’s easy. Here are the rules for our “June Solstice Giveaway” contest:
- Leave a comment under this post to enter the contest
- Make sure you enter a working email address when you submit your entry. If I can’t get back to you, I can’t provide you with your coupon!
- Since the prizes are coupon codes for RPGNow/DriveThruRPG, you need to register for an account there
- The contest ends on noon of June 25th 2010 CEST (GMT +2)
- I will then close the comments on this post and over the weekend we’ll randomly pick a winner for each of the three products
- One person may win one prize only
- Winners will be announced early next week
UPDATE: The contest is now closed. I will draw the three lucky winners later this day and announce the winners on Monday. Have a nice weekend!