The Mindjammer Kickstarter has been pretty strong so far and has now entered itslast 48 hours. If you haven’t decided to back it yet, now’s your last chance, The project has been funded 600% over its initial goal and seventeen stretch goals have been unlocked.
For a mere £20 (appx $30) you can get the digital versions of thirteen products:
- THE CITY PEOPLE adventure – deadly exploration beyond the Commonality frontier.
- THE CITY PEOPLE digipack: hi-res artwork and maps for actual and virtual tabletop Mindjamming.
- The MINDJAMMER PLAYER’S GUIDE: 160-page supplement specifically aimed at Mindjammer players.
- MINDJAMMER TRAVELLER: 288-page supplement for playing in the Mindjammer New Commonality setting using the 2nd edition Mongoose Traveller rules.
- The MINDJAMMER COMPANION: 48+ page supplement repurposing the new Mindjammer Traveller setting content for the Mindjammer Fate version of the game.
- BLUE adventure – mystery and adventure on the devastated homeworld of a near-transcendent alien species.
- BLUE digipack: hi-res artwork and maps for actual and virtual tabletops.
- DOMINION introductory adventure.
- MINDJAMMER novel
- SONGS OF OLD EARTH: novel-length short-fiction collection tracing the deadly history of the Commonality and their nefarious foes, the Venu.
- CHILDREN OF ORION: the Venu sourcebook. 80-page supplement of history, background, worlds, starmaps, and character creation guidelines.
- The ENHANCED COMMONALITY SPACE SCHEMATIC: gorgeous map of Commonality Space, updated with new infomatics and key Commonality world and stellar body images.
- The CORE WORLDS SOURCEBOOK: 80-page supplement detailing the heart of the ancient First Commonality: history, mysteries, worlds, and starmaps, and descriptions of cultures and Coreworlder character creation.
If you’re a fan of transhumanistic SF and the Fate Core system you definitely should check this Kickstarter out. And with the Traveller rules for Mindjammer at the horizon even fans of this old-school SF RPG could make some good use of it.